Document delivery service
If the item you require is not available at our library, or via ArticleReach or BONUS+, please submit your request through Libraries Australia Search.
Who can use Libraries Australia document delivery service?
- Murdoch University academic staff,
- Graduate research and honours students,
- Other staff with their supervisor's permission.
Before you place a request
- Check the Murdoch University Library catalogue or Findit to see if we already hold the item.
- For a book, check if it is available using the BONUS+ catalogue. Note: if you are an external graduate research student, do not use BONUS+ unless you are able to pickup your book at one of our campus libraries.
- For a journal article, try ArticleReach.
- For a thesis, check if it is available online: Finding Non-Murdoch Theses
Requesting an item
- Login to Libraries Australia and search for the item you want to request.
- Select 'Loan' or 'Copy' and complete the form.
Note: You will not be charged for this service, so select either of the Fees options.
- You will be notified by email when your item is available.
- For Books or Chapters of Books: Search for the ISBN or the title of the entire book.
- For Journal Articles: Search for the ISSN or the title of the entire journal.
- For Other Material (for example an individual conference paper): Search for the title of the entire work (eg. conference proceedings), not the individual part.
If you don’t find your item in Libraries Australia…
What does it cost?
We don't charge Murdoch University staff and students for standard document delivery requests. However, requests for theses, high or large numbers of requests may require payment. Contact Document Delivery staff for further information. Email email@example.com or phone (08) 9360 2100.
Information for other libraries
We provide document delivery services to libraries in Australia and overseas under the terms of The Australian Interlibrary Resource Sharing (ILRS) Code. For comprehensive information view our entry in the ILRS directory.