Take your Library card and the items you want to borrow to the self check machine. If you need assistance, please see a library staff member.
- Return your books at any of the campus libraries (except High Demand items).
- Renew your loans by logging on to My Library.
- Borrowed items may be recalled if required by someone else. You will be notified via email and have 7 days to return the item.
- Penalty points and fines apply if the item is lost, damaged or not returned.
- Students and staff located outside of Australia cannot borrow items but can access most electronic resources.
What can I borrow and for how long?
|Borrower type||Number of items||Loan period
||Renewals||Number of recalls
Graduate Diploma students
|All other clients including:
DVDs and videos
|Library||Number of items
|Geoffrey Bolton Library||2||6 weeks|
|Mandurah Campus||15||6 weeks|
High Demand Collection
- High Demand books: 2 hour loan period.
- High Demand DVDs: 3 hour loan period.
- Two items may be borrowed at a time.
- High Demand items may be renewed once (in-person or online).
- Bookings can be made for overnight loans. See Library staff for assistance.
- Murdoch students and staff only.
High Demand items can be borrowed overnight from the following times (with some exceptions):
|Overnight loans from
|Geoffrey Bolton Library
||Weekdays:6pm; Weekends:4pm||Within one hour of Library next opening|
|Veterinary Library||4pm||Weekdays:before 9am;
|Mandurah Campus Library||2pm||Within one hour of Library next opening|