If the item you want is on loan to another person or is located at a different campus, you can request it through the Library Catalogue.
How to request items
To request an item:
- Search the Library Catalogue and display the record for the item you want.
- Select the "Request" button at the top or bottom of the screen.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Select a Pickup location from the dropdown menu.
- Click on "Submit".
- Click on "Request selected item" (and you may need to select the copy to be recalled).
We will email you when the item is available.
Collect your item from the Hold Shelf and take it to the self check machine or Enquiries Desk.
Requesting 'In Store' or Special Collection items
Use the form below to request 'In Store' or Special Collection items:Special Collections and Stored Items Request
You can also access the form directly from the item record by clicking 'In store - Request' in the Status column.
Requesting items from other university libraries
If you are an academic staff member, graduate research or honours student you may access additional Document Delivery services.