Murdoch University Copyright Coordinator
Ph: (08) 9360 7491
Fax: (08) 9310 2780
PO Box 1014
Western Australia 6155
Infringing materials online
The Copyright Coordinator is Murdoch University’s Designated Representative for the purpose of receiving notifications from third parties in relation to content transmitted, cached, hosted, or referred to on Murdoch University’s network.
If you are a copyright owner (which can be an exclusive licensee) or their agent, and if you believe that a work is available on the Murdoch University network in such a way that constitutes an infringement of copyright, or a breach of an agreed licence or contract, please notify the Copyright Coordinator, as above.
Your notification must include:
- information reasonably sufficient to enable us to identify the copyrighted work that is the subject of the claimed infringement or, if multiple copyrighted works are involved, a representative list of such works;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate and access such material;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- an indication of whether you are the owner/licensee of the content, or if you are acting on their behalf (details of all parties must be supplied including the relationship between them);
- an indication of the law, licence, or contract that you claim is being transgressed.