Study carrels and rooms
Study carrels are located on all levels of the South Wing at the Geoffrey Bolton Library.
- Available to PhD, MPhil and LLM (Res) students those enrolled in thesis component of the EdD, DVetMedSc, DIT, RMT and MEd (Res) programs
- Please provide supervisor details on the application form.
- A $20.00 refundable deposit is payable for the key.
- Renewal applications are sent out about four weeks before the expiry date.
Group study rooms
Study rooms are available for groups of students to sit around a table and discuss projects, etc, including group video viewing. These rooms cannot be booked.
Rooms are available in Geoffrey Bolton Library:
- Link level 2
- South Wing Level 1
- South Wing Level 3 (Quiet)
- South Wing Level 4
Video viewing group study rooms are located in North Wing Level 2.
Graduate research study rooms
Graduate Research students can apply for access to Rooms 2.010A & 2.011 on Level 2, South Wing of the Geoffrey Bolton Library. Please check your eligibility before applying.
- These rooms require swipe card access.
- Please note your card is for your use only.
- Rooms are not bookable but available to be shared on a first in basis.
- Rooms must be left in good order with consideration for fellow students.
- Access is granted for one calendar year at a time (please reapply to renew access).