allows Murdoch University students and staff to borrow books from other university libraries within the Bonus resource-sharing project. University libraries include:
If the book you need is not available at Murdoch University Library, request it from another BONUS+ library and collect it a few days later.
How to request a book
- Search the Murdoch University Library catalogue.
- If the book is unavailable click on which repeats the search in the BONUS+ catalogue.
- Select REQUEST THIS ITEM.
- Select Murdoch University then Submit.
- Enter your details.
- Choose your Pickup Location then Submit.
What is available from the BONUS+ catalogue?
- Selected books from each library.
- Selections are continuously updated to show current availability.
Who can use BONUS+ ?
- Staff and students at Murdoch University.
What are the BONUS+ borrowing rules?
- Books are loaned for 21 days maximum.
- An additional 21 day renewal can be requested if the book has not been reserved by another user, or recalled by the lending library.
- All loans can be recalled by the lending library at any time.
- Books are returned to a Murdoch University campus Library.
- $125 fine for billed or lost books.
- Overdue penalties may apply.
How long does it take for a BONUS+ delivery?
- 4-7 working days.
- Weekends or holidays can affect this.
How many BONUS + requests can be made at a time?
- 5 requests for undergraduate students.
- 10 requests for graduate research students.
- 10 requests for staff.
How do you check a BONUS+ request?
- View your My Library record.
- Status RECV’D means the book is ready for pickup.
How do you cancel a BONUS+ request?
- Cancel via My Library or see library staff.
- Cancellations are only possible if the item is showing as “Requested” or “Hold”.
- Ask library staff for more details about BONUS+
- Email Murdoch University Library