Document delivery service
If the item you require is not available at our library, or via ArticleReach or BONUS+, please submit your request through Libraries Australia Search.
Who can use the document delivery service?
- All Murdoch University academic staff, graduate research and honours students.
- Other staff with their supervisor's permission.
- Some graduate diploma students enrolled in research units. Check with your subject librarian to find out more.
Before you place a request
Requesting an item
- Login to Libraries Australia and search for the item you want to request.
- Select the button, and then the 'At other libraries' tab.
- Select 'Request a loan through your library or Request a photocopy through your library' and complete the form.
- You will be notified by email when your item is available.
- For Books or Chapters of Books: Search for the ISBN or the title of the entire book.
- For Journal Articles: Search for the ISSN or the title of the entire journal.
- For Other Material (for example an individual conference paper): Search for the title of the entire work (eg. conference proceedings), not the individual part.
If you want an item in a hurry, add “rush” or “express” to the special requirements field. Note these services may incur additional charges.
Contact Document Delivery staff for further information by email email@example.com or phone (08) 9360 2100.
If you don’t find your item in Libraries Australia…
What does it cost?
We don't charge Murdoch University staff and students for standard document delivery requests. However, requests for theses, high cost items, rush and express services, or large numbers of requests may require payment. Contact Document Delivery staff for further information. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (08) 9360 2100.
This is a guide to when items usually arrive. They may take longer if they are missing or on loan from the supplying library.
|Australian libraries||4-7 working days||1-4 working days|
|Overseas||2-4 weeks||1-2 weeks|
Information for other libraries
We provide document delivery services to libraries in Australia and overseas under the terms of The Australian Interlibrary Resource Sharing (ILRS) Code. For comprehensive information view our entry in the ILRS directory.