Document delivery service
Use our document delivery service to request items from other libraries. Submit your requests online, track the progress of your requests, and have articles delivered to your desktop.
Placing a request
- Check the Murdoch University Library catalogue to see if we already hold the item.
- Check to see if it's available using the BONUS+ catalogue.
- Make sure you have the complete, unabbreviated citation details. If you need assistance with your citation, contact our Ask a Librarian Service.
- Login and search for the item you want to request.
Who can use the document delivery service?
- All staff, graduate research and honours students.
- Some graduate diploma students enrolled in research units. Check with your subject librarian to find out more.
- Some students with a disability registered for enhanced library services with the Equity Office. Contact the Equity Office for further details.
What does it cost?
We don't charge Murdoch University staff and students for standard document delivery requests, but there are some things we do charge for. Find out more.
Difficulties opening pdf documents
We have received some reports that pdf files open as a grey screen in Internet Explorer.
If you are using Adobe Reader version 10.1.2, a patch is available which addresses this problem.
- Download the patch from AdobeAcrobatReaderPatch10.1.2_cpsid_93026.zip.
- Extract (unzip) the download to any location.
- Double click the extracted EXE to run it.
- Restart your computer.
See http://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/pdf-opens-grey-screen-browser.html for further details.